2018 Spartanburg Christmas Parade
General Entry Information and Prices
Registration Opens: Monday, October 1, 2018
Early Pay Discount = If Paid in full by November 1, 2018… subtract $50.00 each entry.
Deadline to Reserve and Pay for Professional Float: Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Entry Deadline: Friday, November 30, 2018
Late Fee = If Paid after November 30, 2018 … add $50.00 each entry.
Float Rentals (Category A)
Commercial — Self Lighted / $750.00 each
Commercial — Lighted / $950.00 each
Not-For-Profit — Self Lighted / $700.00 each
Not-For-Profit — Lighted / $900.00 each
- Renting floats through the Jaycees is simple; your designated riders need only show up and ride in the parade.
- Up to 15 adult riders can fit on a float… however additional people can walk alongside the float!
- Entrants renting a float may choose to have the Jaycees light your float (Lighted) or you may provide your own lights (Self-Lighted).
- ALL Category A entries must be decorated and lit in a Christmas theme.
- Commercial entries include businesses and other for-profit organizations.
- Not-For-Profit entries include, civic organizations, churches, government entities, 501(C)(3), and similar organizations.
- Generators are included in the cost of Lighted floats. Only authorized Jaycee personnel may operate generators provided by the Jaycees.
- Add $75.00 to rent a generator for the Self-Lighted option, or you can provide your own generator.
- Music is included for Parade Sponsors only (Festival and Tinsel Levels).
- Add $75.00 to rent a professional Music System for your float. You bring your favorite holiday CD, and we will take care of the rest!
- Want to be a Parade Sponsor? Ask us how!
All Other Entries (Category B)
Commercial — $200.00 each vehicle/group
Not-For-Profit — $150.00 each vehicle/group
- All other entries include self-built floats (flat beds, trailers, and similar entries), automobiles, and walking groups.
- ALL Category B entries must be decorated and lit in a Christmas theme.
- Commercial entries include businesses and other for-profit organizations
- Not-For-Profit entries include civic organizations, churches, government entities, 501(C)(3), and similar non-profit organizations.