Who is eligible to be a member?
Any resident of Rock Hill between the ages of 18-40 is eligible to join.
How much does it cost?
The local chapter does not charge any fees, however, we do have to pay state/national fees. The membership fee is $50.00 for a year.
When when you meet?
Our Monthly meetings are held the 1st Tuesday of each month at 8:00 pm. A greeting/social event is usually held the 3rd Tuesday of each month at different establishments within the Rock Hill area.
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Lots of Fun!
- Involvement in the community.
- Expanded professional and social network.
- Opportunities to participate in community service and fundraising.
- Invitations to social events throughout the year.
- An increased pride in the community in which you live.
- Meet new friends.